The Big Fight

At the front, a girl called Annie was staring at all the points on the top of the gate. She had tickets in her hand. Ella had given them and they were going to go on rides they had never been on before. They were bumper boats, unicorn rides and gingerbread run. The girls were very funny and were best friends. They went on the bumper boats and bumped into two horrible men who were tough and mean.
When the ride stopped, the men grabbed the girls and tried to steal them. The girls were clever, they thought to calm them down.
“Calm down!” yelled Annie.
“Not like that!” whispered Ella, like this. “Please calm down, we’re only little,” even though they were 10. Then they calmed down and were nice to the girls.
They all went on the unicorn rides and the gingerbread run together and the girls lived a happy life, but the men didn’t. They had done it to different girls and got put in jail and were never seen again.
So the girls learnt that in situations like this, you should never keep fighting, just calm down and move on. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!