The Grumpy Giant

Once upon a time in an old and wooden cabin, there lived a big, grumpy giant named Casper. Every day, annoying children had come to his garden. He hated the little children playing in his garden and pulling out the flowers. He knew he had to do something about it. But what was it?

Later that evening, he called his friend Doctor Rockwell and told him the problems he was facing. He came over to see Casper and discussed the issues. They both came up with a splendid and brilliant idea. They used their plan and built a dome over his garden.

The next morning Casper had found the dome glass smashed by hard stones and most of the flowers were pulled out. His facial expression immediately turned red as a tomato and his mood became even grumpier than before. This time he really had to do something about it.

It had been 2 days after the dome had smashed and he was getting very tired of it. He came up with a mischievous plan. The plan was set in motion. Later that day, the grumpy giant hid behind his fence until the children arrived. He jumped out and scared them. They quickly dashed away and was banished for good. They were never to be seen again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!