Plover Life

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

April 26th 2002
Hi my name is plover Geoffrey and you won’t believe the horrible terrible days I had! It was the worst day in my whole entire wonderful plover life! From a perfectly fine day to a horrible terrible day! It all started at the park.

There I was just minding my own business when these three mean men put me in this dark spooky cage! I scratched and scratched but I couldn’t get out at all! I was petrified!

Than out of know where a magpie came and believe it or not the magpie helped me! I was so happy but when I left the cage I saw the innocent little magpie had let me go and she was caught! I had to help her.

I helped her until she could fly away from the horrible men.We flew together until we saw a healthy looking tree so we sat down and had a little chat.

Than there was a terrible storm.We took cover in a dark creepy cave.We stayed there until the scary storm was completely gone.I was really scared!
April 27th 2002
After a while we decided to live in the creepy cave cause we thought we would be more safe.Than on a scary rainy night she got sick! I thought she wouldn’t make it! But the next day she had 7 cute babies! And they lived happily ever after
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!