Sammy Pickle Nose And The Terrifying Night

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Sammy Pickle Nose. Sammy Pickle Nose had a nose that looked like a pickle. Sammy like to play the playstation and he spent as much time as he could playing games. Sammy didn't like doing homework because it was no fun. Sammy would get in trouble all the time at school for not doing his homework. Sammy didn't care because he knew that when he got home, he would just play his playstation all night long. When Sammy got home, he had tea and sat down, ready to play his playstation all night. But for some reason it would not switch on. Sammy took a closer look and saw a bright light coming from it, so Sammy took an even closer look and before he knew what was happening he was sucked into the Playstation. Sammy was spinning around and around and going down, down, down. He closed his eyes so tight because he was very scared.
Sammy finally stopped spinning and hit the ground, he slowly opened his eyes, and saw that he was now a part of the game. Sammy didn't know what to do and how would he get out he though. Another strange thing had happened to Sammy, his nose had turned into a pickle. Sammy looked around and saw that everything was digital. Sammy started to walk and soon bumped into a character in the game. Sammy said, "Hi my name is Sammy, I was sucked into the game how can I get out?" The character replied, "I know you, you’re Sammy Pickle Nose and we have been waiting for you.” Sammy said, "Why, have you been waiting for me?” "Because we are so hungry and like eating pickles," said the character who opened his mouth wide and tried to bite off Sammy’s nose. Sammy shouted, "THATS MY NOSE, you can't eat it.” "Oh yes I can," said the little character.
With that, Sammy ran as fast as he could saying, "Oh no I need to get home, oh no, they can't eat my nose.” Sammy didn't stop running until he could run no more. "What ever shall I do?" said Sammy Pickle Nose. "I know, I will hide and if he can't find me then he can't eat my nose,” Sammy said to himself. Not before long, the character arrived where Sammy was hiding. The character called out, "Pickle Nose come out wherever you are, you can't hid from me I can smell your nose out. My name is Fred Muncher and I love to eat pickles, so do please come out so I can feast, feast, feast. Fred Muncher started to sniff around getting closer and closer. I must not let him find me, I must not let him see me or he will eat my nose for his dinner surely. Fred Muncher was now very close to poor Sammy. All of a sudden Fred grabbed little Sammy, with his mouth now drooling ready for eating, Sammy cried, "Please Mr Fred Muncher, don't eat me.” But it was too late as Fred took a bite on poor little Sammy’s big pickle nose.
With a big fright, Sammy jumped high into the air and with delight Sammy realised he was just dreaming. He had fallen asleep while playing a game. Shaken up, Sammy went straight to bed and didn't stay up that night to play is games.
After that terrifying night, Sammy Pickle Nose does all his homework and goes to bed when he is supposed to. Most importantly, Sammy now only plays his playstation a little bit and not all night. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!