The Way Of The Ocean

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

The clear blue waves rise like skyscrapers over the reef.
Towering over the coral with a monstrous roar.
Building from the horizon, crashing on the shore.
Peaceful and serene, or so it seems.
An outrageous height, a mighty roar.
Sucking the life out of tranquil waters, creating an unforgiving, sinful rise.
The waves crash like beating drums, yet land on shore with a peaceful hum.

You are our greatest fear, intimidating us with dismay.
But you're also a dear friend, who brings us memories from the past and present.
At times you are fierce, like the eye of a storm, and at times you are calm like leaves in the wind.
You are wild, you are calm, you are everything in between.
You are The Way of the Ocean.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!