A Brave Boy

Trent was in the car driving along the shore when he heard a voice. It was deep and scary Trent looked where it was coming from and saw a big shadow. He was tried so he took some blinks and continued to drive.

As he approached he’s destination. He didn’t know what to do but act normal. Trent exited his car and blinked he then found himself in The Forest Of Black Nightmares.

It didn’t sound good. He knew he wouldn’t survive sleeping so he stayed up.

Later on it started to get windy. This was scaring Trent when he saw something blur. Being brave going up to touch it, it starts to go green. Trent felt it and it was mushy and slimy. I asked it what species it came from but it didn’t answer. I wasn’t sure if it understood me because of its body language.

Trent then walked away and behind him was the green slimy monster. Trent then thought in his head maybe he needs a friend. So Trent then took the green slimy monster to a warehouse full of graffiti’s and locked it in there until he could find a friend.

The next day Trent when Trent finished school he went to the warehouse that had the green slimy monster. When Trent arrived the doors and windows were opened and there was no sign of a green slimy monster.

Trent looked for it at the beach and The Forest Of Black Nightmares but there was no sign of it. Maybe it found a friend. So that it for Trent who could now relax at the beach



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!