Found

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Found
It was Honey Millers birthday, although honey did not want a present, her old, weak mother saved up all of her life savings just to buy a 10 pond lottery ticket. Honey and Mrs Miller were living in and old, ragged shack near a gigantic gas company, so Honey had horrific asthma. Honeys birthday was no better than any other day because she still had to go to her under paid job. Honey was a shop assistant at the news agents. Honey was rushing to work because she had spent so much time auguring with her saying that she didn’t want a birthday present and she ended up losing anyway, but in the rush to work, Honey lost the ticket!

It was only when Honey got home from work she realised that she had lost her ticket. So she got straight to work trying to find it. In an attempt to find the ticket, Honey fell through the floor of the shack!
After she struggled out of the hole in the floor she found that her mother was outside in the gas hanging out the washing. Honey had to force her mother inside. After this Honey decided to look outside. After an hour of hopeless looking, Honey went inside, but on her way inside she found 10pounds!!
10minutes later…
Honey was rushing to get to the shop before it closed at 2:30pm. She got there at 2:15. She had fifteen minutes. Honey ran into the shop and asked for a Lottery ticket. Then she ran as fast as a cheetah to get home before her mum noticed. Luckily Mrs Miller was already asleep.
1 Day later…
When Honey went to work she had a gigantic surprise waiting for her, SHE HAD WON 500 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!! After she found she out she chose what to do with it. She was going to buy a moden house for her and her grateful mother and stock up on food and then give some money to her best friend Trent who she met at the grocery store and then give 2million pounds to charity and then just live a normal life just like any one who were happy and not particularly rich. A few years later Honey had 2 kids with Trent and got a new job working for the England Times newspaper. Then she felt really content and lucky to have had such a change of luck.
The Wonderful End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!