Flash And The Justice League

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One day at Suncorp Bank Crossbone was out and about stealing some money. Well, the Justice League had security cameras. They had a look at what was going on. Flash went out. He found him hiding behind the bank. In one second Flash ran as fast as he can and punched him in the face. He took him to the Police. The Police took him to jail and he was stuck for one year in jail.

Flash went back to the Justice League base. When he got half way Captain Cold showed up. Flash wasn't scared he had a plan he ran really fast around Captain Cold to create an ice tornado. It worked!! So Flash went back to the base.

It was still raining so Flash and Wonder Woman watched a movie inside the base. The movie was a called the NutJob 2. When the movie was over they played chess. Flash won. the security alert went - it was Joker. Superman went out to see what was going on. He saw Joker had his helicopter and his bomb. He shot from above the base and failed. He shot another and superman punched it and bounced off his fist and hit Joker. The Joker flew off and Superman went back to his base and they didn't have to fight ever again because all the bad guys were in jail.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!