Soccer Player Phillip

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One day a boy named Phillip played a soccer match. He went to the soccer ground to play with his friends. They started to play a game it was fun and I scored 2 goals.
By the end of the game I had scored 4 goals and I was so happy I was going to tell all my friends at school.
The next day I went to school I told all my friends that I scored 4 goals in a soccer match, they were very happy.

The next day Phillip had a soccer match, at halftime we ate oranges and when halftime is finished we went back to play. Phillip got injured, he was still playing the last minute. He scored 1 goal the game finished, Phillip’s team was so happy.

Then I had show and share at school, this is what I said. I went to soccer and we had warm up. We versed Mentone Grammar, I scored 2 goals and Mentone Grammar scored 2 Goals in the last Minute I was injured and I went off. I came back on again and I scored the last goal of the game. I was happy for myself. I finished my show and share and I went back home resting in my bed for 3 hours.

It was after midnight at 2:00 AM but he was hungry and he went to the kitchen and he found chips. He got the chips and ran back to his bed after he was so full.

The next day was his birthday, he has a soccer birthday party, he invited 18 friends. There was some inside playing Beyblade and some outside playing soccer. My team was Peter, Samir, Josh M and Aden and my brother Dean and I scored 4 goals, Samir 2 goals, my brother scored 6 goals, Josh M 2 Goals and Peter scored 4 and all together 18 Goals. The other team scored 13 goals.

The next day it was Samir’s birthday I went to his birthday, there was only 8 of us, when there should be 10 and then, the other 2 came after it started. Now we play Beyblade. Round 1, I won, Round 2 Ash won, Round 3 Samir won. I went to soccer activity now, my team was Samir and Peter I scored 2 goals Samir and Peter scored 1 goal, and we scored 5 goals and the other team had 6 goals. We lost the next day when I had soccer training at the end we had a match.
My team scored 2 goals the other team had 8 goals we lost.
After school we went to a place to learn more soccer skills to be better at soccer, all of the soccer players did and we did dribbling outside the cone we played octopus.
The octopus game: Two people are it, the others have a ball you have to run and kick the ball to the side and then we finished training.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!