Blake And The Marshmallows

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

On a cold, rainy morning there was a boy named Blake. He was fast and skinny. He was going to a waterpark. He went swimming and he got really wet. He had a friend called Arthur who was at the waterpark too. They went to the store and got a hot dog and then they both walked back home. Suddenly, Blake got a great idea. It was about that time that he needed an idea. The idea was about Blake getting one million marshmallows over and over again.

"But wait," said Arthur, "where are we going to get the marshmallows?". "We are going to get them from the shops" said Blake.

Woooooooo went the rain and the wind. "Let's run to the shops to get some marshmallows" said Blake. Afterwards a robber rushed past Arthur and Blake and stole the marshmallows from Arthur. They felt terribly sad. "Wait" said Arthur. "Flash just ran really fast and grabbed the marshmallows for us". "Yes!!" said Blake. "We got them".

It was the best moment of their lives when Flash got the one million marshmallows back for them. They made a celebration party with the marshmallows at a restaurant with Blake, Arthur and Flash. They ate pizza and garlic bread together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!