A Special Journey

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once I was a cloud in the blue sky. Then I turned black and big and suddenly turned into a thousand of rain drops. One of my little rain drops went on a special journey.
It slid on a rock and into a pond. Then a little fish came close. The rain drop fell on the back of that fish. The fish swam beside the coral reef. Then she swam up and the rain drop fell off of her. It sank to the bottom of the coral reef and stuck on the tip of a stingray's tail. The stingray swam and swam until the rain drop fell off and gobbled by a clam. A fisher man came with a net and got the clam out. He opened the clam and found a very beautiful shiny red pearl inside it.
The fisher man sold that pearl to a jewellery shop for a hundred dollars. An old lady bought a ring with that beautiful shiny red pearl on it from the jewellery shop. Then she gave to her friend on her birthday. Her friend gave it to the people who lost their home in the storm.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!