The Sunken Island

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

There was a time when humans lived on giant islands and one these islands was Timor Asiaca over there it was a mostly deserted island in the whole world but when someone came to it everything changed. When Captain Leonardo Acama came he look at the land and described it as very fertile everyone wanted to go there because on all the other islands it was only sand and rock.

When everyone came they found materials like metal and heavy rocks. They used all the materials they could find and started making huts and shelter. Two little kids named Jake and Anastasia where digging really deep to plant a gigantic tree when they hit a hard rock when they saw the rock was made of gold. They went to tell everyone when all of a sudden BANG!! Since now lots of people were on the island the weight increased and the island started sinking.

While the island was sinking Jake and Anastasia found a little shell I the hole they dug and on the shell there was a mysterious creature that looked sort of like a crab with a a lizards tail and wings like a seagulls wings. They wrote a message and gave it to the animal so it could drop it in the sea so eventually someone could find it and
Recreat Timor Asiaca.

One century later a underwater scubadiver named Jackeb found Timor Asiaca now known as“The Sunken Island”
It didn’t weigh much because nothing was on it and it was underwater so Jackeb got his friend Damen and together they lifted up Timor Asiaca with a giant crane and from then on Timor Asiaca was risen again but for how long will it stay up who knows.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!