Everybody's Land

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

It was a snowy night. All the fairies were coming out and all teachers, friends and family were coming out. Everyone was coming out to the zoo for a picnic. The king and queen were celebrating. There were lots of animals like, a mermaid dog, angels, fluffy crocodiles, and people swimming really slow on swimming horses in the pond.
The King and Queen were celebrating their daughter’s birthday. For their daughter’s birthday they gave her a crown to be the queen of all her friends for parties.
Then there were all kinds of unicorns, mermaids, horses, angels and eagles all flying out making a big rainbow in the sky for all of them. All the unicorns, fairy’s, eagles, horses and mermaids all shined out with glitter and fireworks. They danced to a little song. They had lots of fun. Their daughter’s friends all had a play. They had lots of cupcakes and games. They played memory game.
Someone came and tried to stop the party but all eagles called their fairy friends. They stood in the way and sent them away. The party was back on. They were still celebrating the best party for their daughter.
The next day was the Queen’s birthday. It was April. It was also the Kings birthday. It was also their other daughter’s birthday and all her daughters fairy friends birthday. Everybody had their birthday on the same day. Everybody was laughing because they thought it was funny to have their birthdays on the same day. The King was turning 230 and the Queen was turning 90. They were getting married on their birthday. They had lots of fun and they even threw cupcakes. Everyone threw cupcakes everywhere and had lots of fun. What a special day it was for everyone.
The weather was really snowy. It was special snow, warm and rainy. The eagles flew through it and caught it on their tongue. It tasted like sprinkles! It looked like sprinkles too, because it was sprinkles. It wasn’t snow or rainy it was sprinkles!!!! Everyone cheered and they ate it in bowls with a spoon. They made cupcakes and funny snow, sprinkle men. They had sprinkles for dinner.
At bed time they even made a bed of sprinkles and slept on sprinkles. They had a pillow made of sprinkles. They had a pillow fight. They all fell asleep and had dreams of angles and fairies. There was one guest named Charlie she had a dream about helping people.
The party ended with everyone happy.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!