War Zone

I’m sick of wearing camouflage clothes and headbands. In this life guns are labelled normal and shopping and working in offices is classified as weird.
As I stare into the aliens red eyes through my goggles I realise this nuclear war isn’t close to ending.
Aliens zooming in UFO’s flying absolutely everywhere there were so many UFO’s I couldn’t see the sky. There were at least 5 million UFO’s surrounding us. The year is 2601 and the aliens are coming down from planet E-6127 our nemesis. The aliens are landing and disguising themselves as humans. When everybody isn’t looking the aliens would kill somebody. 6 kids named Liam, Michale, Chase, Daniel, matt and Will want to rebel against the aliens. They met up at aN abandoned house on the edge of the city. We all had gas masks on because the aliens have released a poisonous invisible gas and some people are dying because of this. There is no food so we have to survive on eating the other dead humans so we don’t die. We go to the old weapon shop that was used in 2501 which is 100 years ago if you weren’t paying attention. We got AK-47’s ,TG-RIFLES ,knifes and sledge hammers. We pretended to be dead and when the aliens walk past us we shoot and stab them. Eventually all the aliens are killed excepted one, the big boss. Will and Matt have tried to kill him but they get killed themselves. Jayden was hit by a nuclear bomb and is in a critical condition in the hospital for all the survivors and it’s basically empty because nearly everyone is dead from that nuclear bomb, luckily Liam and Michael were in a fighter jet trying to kill the boss and Liam went in stealth around the back of the bosses UFO and gunned him down and Liam and Michael have started to rebuild the city of Chicago again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!