Sam's Crazy Day

Where am I? wondered Sam as he woke up on the forest floor. Where us my house? How did he end up there? He stood up and looked. “I have to get back home to feed my dog Bob - he will starve without me!” thought Sam sadly.
Sam was hungry and thought it would be a good idea to start looking for something to eat. He found a bird, and threw a piece of wood it “Sorry bird I wish I didn't have to do that" said Sam. Then he set up a camp fire and he cooked the bird. “Mm mm delicious! “said Sam. That was the best tasting thing that he had eaten in a long time. Then he put out the fire and he started wandering through the forest when he bumped into his friend! “Ben? How did you end up in the forest too?” said Sam. “Umm… I don't know I just woke up on a patch of leaves” said Ben. “I did too!” said Sam. They were both very confused. They suddenly heard a TV coming from a campsite “Sam and Ben are missing, witnesses say a man dressed in black kidnapped them both and drove away in a white van with the license plate 78H-LG7 Anyone who spots them is asked to call crime stoppers immediately on 9998 8777” Evan from channel 4 news reported.
“Did you hear that Ben?!” asked Sam. “Yes, I did, we need to be careful the people in the camp might be dangerous, they may be the kidnappers” said Ben. ‘Or they might be able to help us’ replied Sam. Instead of asking for help Ben and Sam decided to follow a walking trial they spotted to see where it would lead them. On the track there was a sign ‘Beware of the Bullfrog?’ “What is a Bullfrog?!” asked Sam. “Don`t ask me!” said Ben they continued walking then they saw some caution tape with another sign that said, ‘DO NOT ENTER HAUNTED BULLFROG HOUSE!’

“Help me” a voice called from inside the house. Ben and Sam were too slow to run away, and a giant Bullfrog grabbed them both and took them inside. They both screamed help what is going on. They were both scared and confused and They both fainted. They woke up because Evan the reporter had found them after gathering some evidence and he decided to rescue them both. “Quick” yelled Evan “We need to get out of here”.


After 20 minutes of running Evan found his car hidden in some bushes. “Let’s get out of here now” said Evan. “thank you so much for saving us” said Sam “Any time”. Okay there is your houses Bye” said Evan “Bye and thanks again” said Ben and Sam. “Well what a day, see you tomorrow Ben” said Sam “see you then” said Ben. “It sure has been a crazy day” said Sam “but now it's time to go to bed” “Goodnight Bob”.


The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!