Katie And Her Best Friend: The Magical Unicorn

One sunny day Katie and her best friend the unicorn were reading funny books on the cotton candy tree. An hour later Katie wanted to get some cakes from the cake shop in the corner of the garden. She gave the cake man $10 for two slices of cake. The cake man was made out of marshmallow!
When Katie came back to the cotton candy tree, Katie's best friend was gone! "WHERE ARE YOU?" she said. She saw a huge hole in the middle of the cotton candy tree and she bent down to have a peek. Unexpectedly she fell in. "Oh! No!" screamed Katie in her biggest loudest voice. When she fell on the ground there was a big thump! "OUCH ! My bottom!" Katie screamed. Suddenly, the unicorn was spotted on the side. Katie kindly hugged her and gave her a slice of cake. The cake was sweetly full of strawberries and sugar. It was like a dream.

There were marshmallow trees all around. "Let's go and pick some marshmallow." said the unicorn in a delightful voice. " Okay," said Katie. When they came to the marshmallow tree..... they kept on eating them! Then there was a witch made out of marshmallows. She takes care of the candy and if anyone keeps on eating them she sends them to jail.

When Katie and the unicorn went to jail they wanted to get out. " It's all your fault." said Katie. "You made me eat the marshmallows!" Then the unicorn said " you are the one who listened to me!" Then it was time for them to get out of jail. They are not friends at all now! Katie does not like the unicorn. The unicorn still likes Katie but does not want to tell her. Now it is all sad for everyone.

One rainy sad day Katie got her umbrella and sat on the cotton candy tree. She tried not to fall down but she remembered all the good times she had together with the unicorn. Suddenly, Katie got an idea to say sorry to the unicorn and then they could be the best friends again! So she did! The unicorn also said sorry and then they were best friends again.

(The unicorn and Katie are best friends! Sometimes there are problems but you can always fix them!)

The very very end!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!