Slurpy The Pig

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Slurpy The Pig

Slurpy was moving farms and he was very nervous and scared. When he got to the next farm and went into his new pig sty, he felt less scared because it was very similar to his old pig sty.

The sun was setting and Slurpy was rolling around in the mud. He had so much fun. He went into his pig hut and slept for the night.

The next morning when Slurpy woke up he was excited about making new friends. First he met some cows, “hi what’s your name?” They responded “Mooooooo!”. Then he thought for a bit, ‘Maybe they speak a different language?’ He went to find some other animals to play with.

He trotted to the next animal. ‘Would you like to play with me?’, he said to the very woolly and soft animal. ‘Baaaaaa!’, it responded. Slurpy was very worried that he would never find anyone to play with.

The next day when Slurpy woke up he started to trot down the lane again. Then he said to the third animal, ‘Would you want to play with me?’ ‘Woof, woof’, he said and started to chase him around the farm. They had so much fun together. Then Slurpy had to return to his pig hut. He felt happy that he made a new friend.

And they remain best friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!