Fantasy Land

I was jogging through the spiky bushes on a Friday afternoon to try and improve my fitness. When I was just about to stop, this boy crashes into me. I fell down and did a rolly polly through the bushes. I get my grip and stand up while still feeling a little dizzy. I see trees with faces, the moon shaped as a three headed dragon and everywhere around is dark. It looks like a storm is brewing… It’s like I’ve been transported to an imaginary world. In the distance, I can see the same boy that crashed into me before. The boy then walks over to me and says, “Sorry for what happened before.” He looks so handsome close up, he kind of looks like a Prince.
Just about when I was going to ask what his name was, a shadow passes us. For a second, I shivered and luckily I had a lovely boy right beside me, giving me a warm and cuddly hug. (You know the feeling where you are freaking out before a race starts but then when the race starts all your butterflies wash away. That was basically what I just felt.)
A few minutes later, the same animal passes me but this time I had a better view. I was probably mistaken but what I saw was a three headed dragon. I thought dragons became extinct thousands of years ago!
Ever since the dragon passed us, all the trees with faces have been shaking. When I look back at the boy, he’s right beside me and he starts trembling. He mumbled, “There’s something I need to do.” He steps back and takes off these face masks. It’s like he’s got billions. I’ve been waiting about five minutes watching the boy taking off the masks. There’s about two hundred and thirty masks on the ground at the moment. For a few seconds I froze because he’s a werewolf! (He sure doesn't look like a Prince now.) He put his finger on my mouth and says quietly, “Please don’t scream because if someone hears, you we will get caught.” His fingers were so furry that I had to spit all the fur out of my mouth.
I had a walk around with the werewolf as he was showing me around. I couldn’t help but wonder what his name is? So I asked him and he said “Jeffrey.”
“Aa-aa-aa-choo! Sorry I didn’t mean for that to be that loud, I just had a tickle in my throat. Oh no! They’ve caught us.” These guards handcuffed Jeffrey and I with dragon handcuffs. The guards took us to this shed with lots of pictures of three headed dragons on it. Inside the shed, it looked like a party. Random creatures came out of nowhere and started getting our handcuffs off and started hugging us. They also played games with us. In the end, they never wanted to scare us, they just wanted to make some new friends!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!