Walkers

I was sitting in class twiddling my thumbs it was just another boring day of school, I wanted the day to end but it had only just begun. Just as I thought I had come up with a good enough lie to escape this dreadful place but no the alarms started ringing out I covered my ears, boy was it loud.
The teacher stood up and walked to the door, “right I’m going to go check with the head teachers about what happened, I’ll be back soon don’t do anything silly just sit and be silent.”
I knew no one was going to be silent but as she walked out the door this thing came and grabbed her by the head and started eating her! Some of the boys grabbed chairs to protect themselves I hid behind the tallest kid in my class who’s name was Noah, the thing came in the room Noah ran at it chair in full swing and hit it over the head it’s head went, CRACK. He continued to hit it over the head until it stoped moving, he then turned to face the class, they cheered for him but he shushed them he said “ I think there’s a lot more of them I think we’re going to be here a while.” Just as he said that some girls screamed and he turned around and swung his chair but the man grabbed it.
“Woah there kid it’s just me imma cop”
We all gave a sigh of relief but we thought our troubles had stopped there but they hadn’t they’d only just started.
Hi I’m Harper and this is my story.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!