DARK

The rowers headed south across a miniature cold pond, towards what they thought was a deserted. It was dead of night. The boat had a rather large sail that could pick up winds as fast as 50k/h. that made the boat go hundreds of kilometres each hour especially when the Vikings were rowing. All of a sudden, they heard a loud BANG that made everyone jump. Then a scream. That’s when their feet started to get wet. Each one of them dozed off with a cold and awkward thought in their minds. When they woke up, they were on an island. They were happy that they were on an island with shelter, but not-so-happy that they were stranded. No food, no water, well, only salt, non-fresh, fish poop, most disgusting water ever. After they had a rest, they signalled for help. Eventually, help arrived and each one of them lived happily ever after.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!