The Roller Skate Giraffe

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One very humid day there was a father giraffe named Jeff. He lived in a far away desert and was very protective over his 4 sons but his oldest son was the most cheekiest.He would escape his room like a stealthy ninja and do something very different from other giraffes. By the way his name was Samuel. Samuel used to be a responsible son but after his father without thinking twice gave him roller skates he would sneak out of his room just to do cool stunts!
Jeff had have enough with this nonsense and investigated. “I will not have a son like this!” Said Jeff. Samuel would be followed by Jeff every day but at 1:00 am Samuel would roller skate to a hill and do his cool stunts there! Every day he would do this and sometimes he wouldn’t even come back home at 3:00 am! It was finally time for Jeff to install wooden cameras so he could see what his son was doing in the hot desert. After 4 days of using the cameras Jeff found something very suspicious about Samuel’s room. Jeff has not been in Samuel’s room many times before. But something changed Jeff’s life forever. Jeff was cooking some nice pancakes when he heard a terrific bang! Jeff went to investigate the noise and it led to Samuel’s room. But when Jeff opened Samuel’s room his jaw dropped like a meteorite falling into the earth. He saw a life stock supply of roller skates!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!