I AM

I am the center of the world you see, but the greater runs through me like Rasta, Hindu, Islam and Christian.
I am the entire world’s nation.
I am the largest desert bigger than the US, The oldest known man, humanity’s first step.
I am the African elephant, the largest land mammal.
I am the cheetah the fastest land mammal
I am over three thousand languages, the world’s native tongues, native languages, colonial tongues.
I am the oldest literate civilization the element of discipline that build on the plantation.
I am the oils, diamonds, silver and gold, copper, iron crystals and coal.
I am the hot tropical fevvic weather the heat of the sun.
I am the music, the siren and the beat of the drums.
I am Yams, Jollof rice, Ugali, Injera and Assida.
I have been through evolution and even through genocide, the tragedy that is in my soul, but I escaped of hard times!
Now I am the roots that is stemmed from the north to the south to east and the west,
I am the rich soil that lies with the rest.
Therefore I am the fifty-four distinctive and at mostly known to all with one love.
I AM AFRICA.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!