Sammy And His Imaginary Friend

One day there was a boy named Sammy, he was walking on the street and he saw a boy from his school running on the street. Sammy was about to ask him why he was running but he kept on running and ignored him. Next day he asked the boy in school why he was running and he said he was playing with his friend but Sammy said, he did not see any friend. Boy said he has an imaginary friend. Boy asked Sammy, do you have one? Sammy said no I don’t have one and then the boy said everyone has one. That day strait after school Sammy went to the park and asked all his friend that do they have any imaginary friends and they all answered yes. When he came home he asked his maid Fang that does everyone have an imaginary friend and he said yes everyone does have one even you used to have one. Sammy said I don’t remember. Fang said come with me you even drew it on paper and it is in the attic.

When they were in the attic Fang just remembered that he had to iron Sammy’s mum clothes so he told Sammy that he will just go and iron his mum’s cloths. So Sammy stayed there and waited but he was getting bored so he went looking himself for the picture. When he started looking first he looked in the first shelf. So he climbed on the shelf and he fell his eyes were closed then he heard a sound that said you have freed me and when he opened his eyes he saw an elephant and the elephant was saying something and this time he was saying that there is a dinosaur and they had to run so they ran as fast as they could and they hide in one of the shelf and then Sammy asked who are you and he said I am an elephant and I am your imaginary friend and suddenly a dog came to them and was about to bite Sammy but he quickly got up and ran and took out some boxes from the shelf and sat and put the boxes back so the dog could not see them and find them.

Later on when they thought it was clear they came out of the shelf they started to talk again so Sammy said, you are my imaginary friend and the elephant said yes and suddenly Sammy opened his eyes and Fang was shaking his body so he could wake him up. Fang said, so you have found the drawing! When Sammy saw the paper there was an elephant that he just saw in his dream. He said oh! that is my imaginary friend. So now he got to know about is imaginary friend.

Next day, when he went to school, he told all his friends about the elephant which he could even see all the time now. So he lived happily ever after with his imaginary friend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!