The Roblox Adventure

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition


I was playing roblox and getting really bored. Suddenly, something extraordinary happened. My eyes went bl ank and I yelled
“aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhh”. My mum heard me yell and rushed in. She could not find me, I was i

I am stronger than I was and I am wearing a bright orange shirt. That must mean I am in jailbreak, this is absolutely awful.

I am in jail. I have to escape and rob the bank. I step out of my jail cell. I follow the arrows which lead to the staircase. On the way, I think about how I can get out and rob the bank. I need to steal a key card from the police.

A policeman rushes past and I chase after him. It is just like the game. I get behind the policeman and nearly get the card but he moves. The second time I get it. I run as fast as I have ever run before. I do not want to be arrested. I run for the door which I can open with the key card. I can now also use the key card to rob the bank.

In the car park of the police station there is a gap in the fence, so I crawl through it. There is a black porche there. I jump in and drive to the bank. I run to the bank vault and grab all of the money I can hold.
I run out of the bank as fast as I can. The police chase and arrest me.
Nooooooooo. It is happening again, my eyes go blank.

I am in death run. Noooooo my life can not get any worse. There is all these death traps. One person is chosen to set off the traps when someone steps on it. When you make it through the death traps you get a sword to kill the person who is controlling the traps. No no no the round is starting in 5 4 3 2 1.

I close my eyes and take a peek at the course, “yes” I yell. I am the person that controls the traps. 3 2 1 everyone starts moving. I set the traps off. On the last trap two people remain. Noooooo I am going to get killed by the last person. I see him and run but it is too late.

It is not that bad after all. I see this rainbow coloured person with a rainbow beard. He looks old and powerful. He has this rainbow magic mat. He says “rainbow mat is 200 dollars”. There is no way I can afford that, so I snatch it off him!

I turn around he is chasing after me. I hop on the mat which goes flying up. I go so far up that I’m back home. Yay, I look at the time I have only been gone for one minute. I’m never playing roblox again!!
The End
By Finn Lumley

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!