Happy Trolls And Angry Bergins

Happy Trolls and Angry Bergins
Trolls and Bergins can not live together. Trolls are happy, they like dancing, singing and hug time.
Bergins are angry creatures who are never happy and always want to eat trolls to make themselves happy.
There was a scary and angry Bergin who was the chef. She always tried to catch trolls to cook for the King and his family. They believed that if they ate trolls, they would become happy.

One day a group of trolls was captured by the chef. It was troll princess Poppy’s fault that the group of Trolls were captured by Chef Bergin. Princess Poppy felt sad about this and went to save the trolls that were trapped in the Chef’s pot.
Princess Poppy didn’t get them out and they lost their hope. Branch who was always the sad and grumpy troll saw that everyone had lost hope. Branch made Poppy happy by singing a song called True Colours shining through. This worked and Poppy sang the song to everyone then everyone got their hope back then they got their colours.

Poppy was brave and spoke to the Bergins. She told them that all the Bergins can be happy without eating trolls. She said true happiness is found inside. She showed them how to dance and sing. This worked and the Bergins can do things that make them happy.

Trolls and Bergins can now be friends forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!