Daisy

Once upon a time… wait no, this isn’t a fairytale! Ok so… in a land of magical sheep, a rainbow sheep lived there, a glowing sheep lived there, even a sheep that had been spray painted dark grey to look like a wolf! Wolf-sheep are so cool! Far far far far, far far far away, in the golden palace lived… THE RARE GOLDEN SHEEP! Her name was ‘TINA, THE GOLDEN SHEEP OF SHEEPY HOLLOW’ Her step-daughter lived in the dustiest room, in the tallest tower of the castle and her step-mother, Tina couldn’t care less about her, ever since the small sheeps father died. Tina burned all of the photos of him, accept one that the little girl kept, one of when he was a young little lamb.The photo was of him when he was in the shespital, it was when he was first born, he was perfect, not too big and not too small. I guess I should tell you what this young sheeps name is… well she was the whitest sheep in town, possibly the country. Some people think that she bleached it but it is all natural! She always wore this cute little light blue headband that her mother gave her before she died 4½ years ago. Her mother's name was Missy and she was the finest lady in town! Her coat was as white as her daughter’s, but Tina came along and… now Missy is gone. Because Tina desperately wanted to know the secrets within their lovely coats. Daisy was bleeding for revenge… and she had a plan.

Thursday morning! Alast! Daisy was ready to reveal her master plan… and Tina was the test subject! Daisy glanced at the photo of her father, her eyes were over overflowing with tears but she could feel that her father was proud of her for standing up to Tina! Suddenly Daisy felt brave and powerful, like nothing was going to stop her, she walked out the door, and into a wall! I guess Daisy wasn’t as powerful as she thought! It was about half an hour before one of the royal chefs found her on the floor of the royal ballroom! Later that night, at about ten-thirty, Daisy snuck out of her room to visit the royal garden to say her prayers to her mother before she got revenge on that evil little… Sheep! Daisy snuck into the local supplies store and ‘borrowed’ some pink, orange, blue and black paint, she also pinched some paint brushes. As daisy arrived she started to paint and paint, soon the whole castle was a mixture of many many colours! It look atrocious, horrifying, disgusting and it was… messy! At last! Sweet revenge! After then, Tina moved out of town, into a small village called Mexico, a place with doritos and spicy food, and Tina hated it all! If you are wondering why they sent her there, because Daisy told everyone! Every last bit!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!