Velocidad

Velocidad
The train let out a short and sharp whistle then it made a sound like a hiss as it thundered across the track.
The clock struck at mid night and Velocidad set off carrying an important package.
On the way to Miss Kelly’s mansion the train spun off the train tracks because of the thick mud on the track.
Suddenly, the two people on the train saw a helicopter so they turned on the radio and said, We need help! Look down below. We are in a green and gold train called the Velocidad. The helicopter flew down and lifted them on to the track. Finally they set off again.
The train stopped at the train station so the people could sleep. At 9.30am they woke up and had breack fast and set off again.
They came to two turn offs but they took the wrong turn but they realised they have taken the wrong turn so Billy the driver hopped out of the train and pulled the train track lever thing so they can turn back .
They went though at a dark, scary forest. They were scared because it was night. The hopped off the train and camped in the forest for the night. In the morning they arrived at Miss Kelly’s machine. Miss Kelly invited the two people inside. For breakfast they had a hot cup of tea and cupcakes. They went to open Miss Kelly’s package but it was missing they searched everywhere then they saw a thief with Miss Kelly’s package. They chased the person and took the package then they called the cops on him. They gave the package to her. She loved it! It was a tissue box made of real gold. She put it down and said thanks. Then Miss Kelly said “I have 100000 extra rooms; so they went to bed in the morning they woke up had a seceded breakfast and went up to their rooms then got dressed in to togs. After 2 hours in the pool they got dressed and said “Bye” Miss Kelly and as they started walking Miss Kelly said “wait; she ran down the stairs and gave them food and said “thanks have a great but safe tripe. They hopped on the train and wave bye two days later they arrived at the train station and got off Velocidad they saw their family and gave them a hug. One day later their boss called and said “,I need you at the train station so they went to the train station and their boss said, Velocidad is yours to keep. You two will wash it, take care of it, love it but most of all enjoy it. They smiled and said “No we already have something to love and that is family.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!