Keys


I am Amy winter. I really love to invent stuff.i was working on my best invention yet…a time machine. “Hmmm.” I said glumly. “I wonder if it really… aaaggghhh!”. I fell into my metal capsule. I tried to get out but I couldn’t. I started punching random butons not that any of them worked.the deep and whirring sound filled the basement. I am thinking right now, don’t let jake hear, don’t let jake hear. Jake is my irritating little tattle tale brother.i kept bashing buttons but that started to make it hover. I was moving.but iwas gone in about ten seconds.poof! I was gone.i slowly crept out of the time machine and I started to investigate my new environment. I walked out. Turned around slowly and my time machine was gone. I was trapped here. Forever.

When I started walking around I spotted a cute little door. I went over to it. I tried to open it but it was locked as. I was walking here I noticed that the floor was pink. I bent down.i tried to pick some up but it bounced away. “Hmm” I thought. “This looks like jelly.”I exclaimed . As the horizon came into view I noticed that there were mountains in the view and they were made of Ice cream.as I was enjoying myself I remember about the key. I wasn’t looking were I was going thought and I fell down a deep dark hole. “AAAGGGHHH!!!”I screamed as loud as I could. I was still falling. I hit the ground real hard but the ground was fluffy. I sat up and that’s when I saw its huge white gloved hand coming to pick me up. It grabbed me on my waist, and hoisted me in the air and I was coming down slowly. Then I was hanging above a long sticky drop. This clowns thought was more fun than I thought. It was a rainbow tube. I softly hit the ground with a thud. I saw this huge killer clown looking down at me. He was holding a huge chainsaw. He had pale blue hair with white streaks through it , he had red checkerd shirt and yellow pants coverd in golden keys.

That’s when it happened a loud rumbling croaking voice rang out. “I am coming little girl! I will give you a ten second headstart.”I didn’t think about it I just ran. The huge chainsaw sound rumbled in the air, the smell made me feel sick. I hid behind a candy mushroom. I was breathing like darth Vader.it took me ten seconds to realise the huge head sticking out over the mushrooms. “AAAGGGHHH!” I screamed as loud as I could the clown blocked his ears in pain. I just figured out his weakness ran at him screaming. I found the key. And I ran to the door. “Wait Amy!” a small voice called out. I went and picked my brother up and ran thought the door back to my real world.






FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!