Hard Life

Hard Life

Hi I’m Ethan and I was born with an unusual brain. And when I say unusual brain I mean unusual in a horrible way. When I was a little kid about 4-5 I cut my little brothers hair right to the scalp whilst he was sleeping, and from then on I just got worse. My parents gave a lot of chances to change but I chose not to and that was the mistake I made. Like my parents gave me a chance even after I pushed a kid off a roof of a house. Now I'm an adult and I can control myself but I regret what I did in my childhood. My parents are still alive but they get mad when I bring up my childhood and they told me they regret giving me so much chances. Back to my childhood one day I vandalized a school and stole a whole lot of stuff like: ipads, pencils, rubbers and books. I sold half the stuff I bought the rest I showed to my parents (now you see how crazy I was). My parents told me to take the stuff back but of course I didn’t listen to them. So ran off without the stuff but I ended up coming back at dinner so either way I had to take it back. Then when I walked in the door and my parents were furious. Since they weren’t expecting me they gave me no chances. After they had cooled down a little bit they told me they were going to take me to a mental hospital called bridgewater heights mental facilities(it was a hospital for people who have really bad problems like myself). After they told me I was so mad I chose to run away into the dark night. They went out searching for me but they knew that I would survive but they still called the police for help to find me. In the end I held them off for three days then they found me in a log cabin I broke into about an hour from our house. I was sleeping on a bunk bed when they found me. My parents were relieved to find me but I sure wasn’t. Since they found me they’ve been all easy on me. But I know there just trying to butter me up so they can send me off quickly. Once they did send me off with in the first 48 hours the were already sending me love letters. I hardly ever read them or replied since all my time was devoted to breaking out of this mental health facility. I knew I couldn’t do by myself so I got someone on the outside to help me. And with a little help from Danny on the outside I slipped out through the air vents and once I had escaped I went into hiding and I’ve never been seen since.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!