My Space Trip

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

My Space Trip
One morning Hank, Mia and I woke up and decided to go to space and find some dinosaurs. We got in a rocket and went to space. Dinosaurs got into space by running up a gigantic hill and doing the biggest jump.
We found dinosaurs eating some meat in the middle of space near the moon, we know they live on earth underground but they go to space as there is lots of meat floating around. The meat got into space because when a dinosaur is killed its meat would float up into space. Once the dinosaurs finished eating they jump back to earth.
When we arrived at our destination in space, we found six triceratops and named them Jake, Jackson, Rose, Twinkle, Luke and Sam. They have light silver claws, a huge mouth and very large horns. The horns are very sharp and pointy but we found the triceratops to be friendly.
We turned around and there were also some gigantic, powerful, friendly T-Rex’s. Hank chose the leader T-Rex, Kyle chose the second leader and Mia chose the third leader. We named them Star, Buck and Loader. We tested out their skills which included jumping upper, rising upper and a saures-roll. We also wanted to test out the triceratops skills to see what they were like. They included frill spike and using their sharp horns to charge and buck.
I jumped on the back of a T-Rex and Mia and Hank jumped on the back of the Triceratops. We got on their backs and turned around to see that our rocket had been damaged. The damage was bad and we knew it was from a gigantic F-raptor. We had to find the F-raptor.
When we found the F-raptor, it looked silver on the head with a thick tail, very sharp claws and powerful jaws. We had a good battle and used the frill attack and the T-Rex used rising upper and saures roll and then a jumping upper. The F-raptor used the same as the T-Rex. It killed one T-Rex which was Mia’s one, so I gave it a good pay back by making his dinosaur get really cranky and use all its power toward the F-raptor. After a long battle we ended up winning. I gave Mia’s dinosaur special medicine that made it come back alive. We returned to the rocket ship and celebrated by roasting marshmallows and eating pudding.
We got into the rocket with our dinosaurs and headed back to earth. When we got back on earth we made a house for our dinosaurs to live in.
We went for a drive in our go carts and played hide and go seek with our dinosaurs. We also played the Wii with our pet dinosaurs which was really fun. We also played on our DS’s and we all played the game Batman beyond Gotham III. We had a bath and went to bed as we were very tired from our big trip to space.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!