Bad Things Happen

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I tried to get back to sleep but “ Jacob it’s time to get up “ said mum. Jacob went downstairs he rubbed his dog’s fluffy hair After he ate breakfast. Some time later Jacob went to school he greeted his friends Mark and Jake. It was an ordinary day until...

People were crying because they lost precious belongings Jacob didn’t believe they were lost he thought they were stolen by someone but he wasn’t sure yet. The next day Jacob and some of the popular kids belongings were stolen. Jacob was now sure that someone in the school was stealing people’s belongings.

The next morning I asked my friends for expensive items despite my tone they still gave it to me. I made my way towards school fountain I left the shiny watch my friends gave me near the fountain then I hid in a tall also beefy bush. After some time I grabbed the hand reaching for the shiny watch I knocked him over and took him to the principals and returned the belongings he stole.

After Jacob realised he should of looked at the persons face. THUD! Jacob dashed downstairs too find out that a cup just broke so Jacob ignored it, even though the cup was broken he went to school Jacob fell over. After he got a blood nose, at recess people were bullying him so he went home but nothing bad was happening at home. Jacob thought it was just a bad day but it happened again but worse Jacob thought it was a curse Jacob told his friends about it.

One glamorous day Jacob went to church, and asked the priest can you find out if theres a curse on me. The priest did his spell but nothing happened. the priest said “I'm sorry you got one of the worst curse of all time.” Jacob walked home gloomy to find a note saying come to 142 Avenue drive. Then Jacob took his bike and rode his way there until he saw his friend he waved BOOM! CRASH! Jacob crashed his bike into a pole also he got a cut. Jacob walked the rest when he got there the door opened A mysterious voice Said come in, Jacob did as he said. Jacob fainted, Jacob woke up lying in a bed, Jacob looked at the time and rushed to school. When he was at school nothing bad was happening to him.

Jacob was talking his mum at home about the weird things that happened to him and the weird things too. He ate breakfast and talked with his friends at the fountain. Jacob and his friends left a note saying thank you at the mysterious voices house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!