Back From Death

Caspian felt the dagger go into his heart and his death came soon after.
He was killed by a dangerous and notorious criminal, named Dolomon. Using a silver dagger he inherited from his great grandfather, he killed innocent people and was constantly chased by the Police.
Caspian floated in darkness after his death and noticed that his cut from the dagger was being healed.
Seconds later, he was facing two circles.
One circle was named Hell and one was named Heaven.
This is an essential moment in death; you float into Heaven or Hell.
Caspian began to float into Heaven and could see the sheep-like clouds and peaceful sky.
The peaceful sky looked like the sea on a beautiful, sunny day.
Caspian’s feet entered the circle of Heaven and he was knocked back.
An angel floated through.
‘I forbid you from Heaven,’ she said, ‘I grant you a second chance at another life.’
Caspian was astonished.
He gets a second chance in life.
‘The catch is,’ the angel continued, ‘you have to kill who killed you.’
‘Okay,’ Caspian said, ‘I will.’
And Caspian was transported to where he was killed.
Part Two: The Killing.
Bloodstains from where Caspian bled littered the floor.
Caspian looked up and he saw a glimmer of silver in the forest.
He chased this.
He bolted through the forest and saw Dolomon hold a little boy at knife point.
He hid behind some trees behind Dolomon, hoping the kid wouldn’t die.
Caspian seldom killed a man, so he was very nervous.
Dolomon aimed at the boy’s neck and Caspian threw a rock at him.
Dolomon was hit in the head and he stumbled back.
Caspian ran out of the shadow hiding him, Dolomon looked bewildered and the boy started to cry.
The boy ran away from Dolomon and Caspian saw there was a broken tree above him.
He punched the tree, which hurt his wrist, and it fell on Dolomon.
It killed him instantly.
‘Karma will eventually overthrow evil,’ Caspian said.
Caspian screamed into the sky; he was forever thankful he got a second chance.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!