Dab Chicken

DAB CHICKEN

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was a planet called chickeny world. Where everyone was a chicken but there king was fat and silly one day Dr.Cow head started to drop bombs on Chickeny world so then the king sent his child to earth on a rocket. Soon the rocket was the size of a bin and then the rocket landed in a bin near the house of Dab Kwon Do.

Then he crawled out of the bin and sneaked into the Dab Kwon Do shop then the master found him the master dieced to raise him as a son and student. He taught him how to do lots of great Dab Kwon Do moves like…

DAB SLICE! DAB SPIN! DAB HIGH HIT! DAB STAB! And DAB WITH THE CHAINSAW CHOP! His master told him

“these where the main moves of Dab Kwon Do every person who learns Dab Kwon Do must learn those moves” his master said.

Then in the city there was crash dab chicken ran to the city and in the city he found dr cow head...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!