Haunted

Hi my name is James. Let me tell you how my dad died. It was all my fault. Well let’s begin. In the 1980’s I arrived in Australia and saw a creepy person coming in my direction, he looked pretty scary but luckily I knew how to box fight. I was up for the challenge so I went to punch him but he disappeared. I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find him, all I saw was the smooth wind flowing left to right. I got in my car and drove off.

Later I saw him in my car and next all I saw was darkness. When I got up I was in my house. I went to make a coffee. I heard a knock on the door. So I tip toed to the door to reveal the guy that knocked me out! He had a knife, then I punched him, got the knife and stabbed him.
That night, I saw a ghost, but I wasn’t sure it was. In the morning I woke up and heard a noise coming from the attic. The door slowly creeped behind me. The cupboard door closed and I was shocked when I saw what it was. I screamed “A ghost!” I tried to open the door but it was locked. My parents just got back from their wedding anniversary and my dad was in the bathroom and the next minute I heard a scream. I kicked the door open and went upstairs and saw blood dripping on the toilet and knew my mum was next!

I ran out of the bathroom and saw my mum running into the backyard. The ghost was trying to stab her but ended up stabbing me. Three days later I was in a haunted hospital and I saw the ghost that killed me again! Well that’s my story, I wish I could see my dad again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!