The Battle Of Planet Nephaxe

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

It was a gleaming and bright morning. The ninja fighter Jax had just begun eating his breakfast, which was fresh fish and rice. The morning bell sounded and the rest of the Elite Ninja Defender Base ( or E.N.D.B ) of Planet Nephaxe woke up.
Jax and his friends, Sneak and Strike sprinted to the assembly hall so they could get front row seats. The ninja friends somersaulted into the front row seats and waited for the other ninjas to sit in their seats. Then Commander Steel X entered the hall and said that they would start off the day with the obstacle course challenge. There was 3 obstacle course challenges, easy, mid and hard. No ninja had ever been on hard except now because Jax, Sneak and Strike entered the level.
Level hard of obstacle course challenges included fear facing, lava rope swinging, bear wrestling, camouflage from a laser shooting robot and much more. Much to everyone’s surprise, the ninja friends beat all of the challenges because they used teamwork and a strategy.
Then a messenger eagle raced through the door and stopped at the Commander’s feet. The eagle gave the Commander a note and flew away. The note said that the dark ninjas would have a battle in 3 days in the eastern field of Planet Nephaxe.
Jax stood up on his chair and said the ninjas of Nephaxe should fight back. All the ninjas in the hall agreed and cheered Jax’s name. The next 3 days the ninjas trained and trained until the day of the battle came. Jax and his friends suited up with their ninja armour and weapons. The ninja weapons included plasma throwing discs, fire swords, poison daggers, electro spears and a laser blaster. They ran onto their hover bikes and rode into the battle. The battle was so rocky and the battlefield was like a hurricane with weapons in it. The enemy was getting roasted like, ‘My Mother’s roast potatoes’. Jax rode into the enemy energy ship so he could turn off the enemies’ weapons and his side could win.
He crept into the ship and ambushed the first two guards. He could now see the energy core and the guards protecting it. He stunned with his stun ray and melted the energy core. Jax rushed onto the battlefield to see that the dark ninjas had surrendered and joined the Nephaxe ninja team. Jax grinned, the Nephaxe ninjas had won the battle and had gained ninjas. The other had thought they won the battle; however, it was just the beginning.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!