Neil

One day in Afghanistan, there was peace but then the war came. “Neil get the boat!” They got the boat, then they sailed out into the sea and then all they could hear was the car’s roaring bombs going off.
But faintly Neil Saw a boat, an old rusty boat, so Neil climbed up on it to see what was on this old abandoned boat, then, “Hey get off my boat, get off my boat!!!” ‘Splash’ Neil dived into the water and he swam to the boat as fast as he could and paddled off into the distance.
Neil felt very hungry after that, so Neil looked in the boat to see if there was anything there and he found a bunch of carrots and 1L of water. First Neil went and started on the carrots, than on the water and after that, he finally saw a bottle that had a map in it and the land was called Australia.
Neil followed it until there was something called Christmas island. Honk, a humongous boat stopped right beside me, they picked my boat up and took me to a place called detention. I stood up, locked up in a room that I could not escape, but then they called me for an interview.
2 hours later...Neil was sailing to Australia for a brand new life.
5 years later...Neil had started his own business and built lots of boats to find refugees.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!