The Majectical Zoo

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition


At the start of Flyde Street stands a little, silent, still but exciting zoo. This zoo is a land of majestical creatures and magic happenings. There are five magic and awesome animals, Tigger the tiger has a coat of orange sparkling fur and black midnight lightning stripes running across his body. Winny the bear has a coat of browny goodness and fur as soft as it comes. Hoppy the kangaroo has a true blue Aussie red dusty coat. Chappy the toucan has a wonderful colourful coat that lights up the whole world with joy. Leo the lion has a golden furry coat along with a golden shinning mane that sways in the breeze. All these five animals lived happily until one day…



Leo the lion got food poisoning. They were all worried sick. He got food poisoning from having medicine that he did not need. The zoo keeper was so worried. As soon as he found out he called the vet right away. The absolutely lovely vet came in a flash. When she arrived, right away she went to see what was wrong. So Chappy led her to Leo as quick as he could. He’s got food poisoning she screamed and quickly asked Tigger to go get a bucket and Hoppy to go and get a bowl so the left in a flash. They arrived back five minutes later. She asked Winny to go get some water that flows through this magic location. Winny came back as fast as she could and the vet poured it in to Leos bowl and gave it to Leo. Leo took a big slurp and two minutes later Leo seemed brighter than ever. Never to be dull again!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!