My Friends And Me

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

On my holidays me and my friends went to the beach. My friends names are Chloe, Autumn and Capri.
It was a sunny day and there were a lot of people there, we decided to explore and we found a secret cave. we swam into the case and were talking about how cool it would be if we became mermaids.
We noticed as we left the cave the water changed colour and lit up we swam back to the beach as quick as we could. we went home soon after I had a bath and my legs turned slimy and my legs turns into a tail. I called Chloe and told her straight away and she sed the same thing happened to her, so we called Capri and Autumn and they had tails too.
we didn't know what to do. we started to notice that if we touch water we would all turn into mermaids again so we had to be really careful of water.
the next week we went to a birthday party and Capri accidently dropped water on the ground and Autumn slipped over the water and she turned into a mermaid so Capri, Chloe and me had to rush to the bathroom to hide Autumn so no one saw her. a few minutes later Autumn turned back. it was a close call. we know that after that we had to be more careful and keep our secret safe only to us.
the end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!