The Dogs

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Chapter 1: The Dogs
What was that? Is it a pack of dogs? Yes! Oh no... run! Yikes the dogs are getting closer. Oh yeah, I can use the paint and scissors and cardboard to make a cardboard version of myself and trick the dogs. Oh yeah, I stopped the dogs, now I can tame the dogs.

Chapter 2: Trouble with the dogs
Phew! These dogs are tiring me out! I wish that I could give some of them away. Wait I have an idea, I can sell some of them because they are tame now. Well I better get started and make a stand. I need a table and a jar for money and cages for the dogs. Luckily I haven't taught any of the dogs their names!

Chapter 3: Customers come
Oh look, customers. They’re buying the dogs I put out. Well I really want to teach the dogs I kept their names. I want to call one Rosie and one Bobby. I want to keep two dogs, one is a boy and its really brave and one is a girl and she is really smart. The boy one is going to be Bobby and the girl dog is going to be called Rosie.

Chapter 4: I teach my dogs how to sit.
First I call Rosie over, Rosie! Come here girl, now I can teach her how to sit. Sit! And then she sat down. Good girl! Now you can have a treat! Now to call Bobby over, now I can teach him how to sit. Sit! Good boy. Now I can give you a treat! Now I have to walk my dogs. Let’s go to the park and have some fun. Rosie fetch! Good girl Rosie. Now Bobby fetch! Good boy! Now let’s go home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!