Hansel And Gretel Are Eating My House!

Well, as you know, I am the adoring and kind witch from Hansel and Gretel. This is my side of the story. It all happenectly like this.
One bright morning, I heard the crunching sound of my window being eaten. I rushed outside to see what was happening to my poor house.
I saw a boy with cinnamon eyes, unkempt hair and a green cap.His name was Hansel. Gretel was a girl with emerald eyes, lips as read as roses and cheeks as red as tomotoes. I let them inside to have some food. They were nearly finished when yet another visitor knocked on my door.
It was their strict and evil stepmother! I let her inside the house too. They thought their stepmother had come to live with them and look after them. Instead, she was here to fight with me! She told me that I must leave my own house! I insisted on living with them because this was my home after all.
Hansel was really naughty afterwards. I told there stepmother they could leave. Their stepmother scoffed at me, "Have Gretel. I don't like her and she doesn't like me!" the stepmother declared. "Well," I huffed a "No!" Their stepmother was furious at me!
You know I am a witch, and she is a witch too. We had an enormous fight. It lasted the whole day! At last, I collapsed on the floor. Their stepmother laughed wickedly. "Haw! Haw! Haw! Say yes and you will not be turned into a toad!"
Of course, I said no. A child could not leave their mother or stepmother!When my voice trailed off, I used my last ounce of strength to turn her into a toad. Fortunately it worked!
I burnt the toad into dust and took great care of the two sweet kids. Luckily, life forever was as good as new from then on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!