Air Pollution

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Air pollution is one of the main environmental problems these days. Air pollution results from dirty air, mainly from the burning of fossil fuels and comes from bad gases, dust and smoke. Also, it affects your health and is hard to survive in.
Lucky things are being done about air pollution. Some people may be renewing energy by making use of solar energy and use natural gases instead of charcoal. Others might use energy saving light bulbs, appliances or vehicles. Others might use public transport, carpool, drive smart, have regular car check-ups, quit smoking, plant a garden or eat organic food.
Surprisingly, there are things that are difficult to control. The combustion of fossil fuels, the ozone layer is thinning and the ozone layer is crucial for the ecosystem are some things that are hard to control. Over use of vehicles, hazardous chemicals and climate change is the biggest threat and other difficulties.
People need further education about different ways to reduce air pollution, join an environmental club, buy items made from recycled material, reduce, reuse, recycle and always go green! Let's put our hands together to save our precious planet!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!