Farming

Hi, my name is John I’m a farmer I have a friend called Josh. I’m the owner of Cattle Valley and I own 6 cows and 7 bulls. Josh and I are having corn flakes with milk and honey for breakfast. Josh and I went to the cattle pens we counted the bulls 1...2…3…4…5…6 but there only 6 bulls. Josh asked me where was the last bull? I answered and I said “I don’t know where the bull went.” Then John yelled out loud “I found foot prints” I walked over and it lead to the desert we asked mum to give us some saddles she replied “yes”. We went to the horse pens to go get a horse to go chase down the lost bull. My horse is black and white his name is Con and Joshes horse is white and his horses name is Joshua. I lead and Josh follows we see a clue I pick it up and I smell it I said “I found a clue” then Josh comes over then I see more foot prints. Then we see the lost bull then I turn my head to Josh and I said “do you have a lasso?” Then Josh called me and said “chase that bull!” We started in pursuit of the bull, we jumped over small rivers and fallen trees. When we got close Josh threw the lasso, the bull was caught. The lost bull was safe and in its pen.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!