Healthy Choices Cake

Finalist in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Here is a unique recipe that will make people healthier and stronger and maybe change someone’s life. The Healthy Choices Cake is the only cake that makes people happy after eating it. There are 7 ingredients in this recipe. If you don’t get the right ingredients, you might not feel happy.
INGREDIENTS:
• Two cups of happiness
• 1h of reading your favourite book
• 1 medium size bowl of colouring in
• 4 eggs of outdoor activities
• A handful of helping around the house (for example, emptying the dishwasher)
• 2 scoops of singing
• 10-12h of a good night sleep
ICING:
A play date with a friend
STEPS:
1. Pour two cups of happiness early in the morning
2. Stir in 1h of reading your favourite book
3. Mix it up with a medium size bowl of colouring in
4. Crack 4 eggs of outdoor activities
5. Dip a handful of helping around the house (for example, emptying the dishwasher)
6. Blend with 2 scoops of singing
7. Finally rest for 10-12h of a good night sleep
For icing:
Sprinkle a playdate with a friend
Remember, one piece a day of this awesome cake and you will feel happier, healthier and stronger!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!