Paige's Pony

One beautiful morning, there were two 12yr old girls named Paige and Emma. Paige's ponies name is Milo. She is a sweet little pony around 13.3hh Paige also has a puppy named Poppy that she got for Christmas 3 weeks ago. Paige got her puppy from Emma's Mums litter. Paige's parents own the biggest tack and feed store in the country. Emma's pony's name is Polo, he is the cutest pony in the world he is 13.2hh. Emma also has a puppy from her Mum's dogs liter of puppies, Emma named her puppy Lily. Emma's Dad buys and sells horses and Emma's Mum trains horses and gives lessons.

That morning Paige went out to catch Milo so she could ride to Emma's. But when she went out to him Milo was gone. Milo had jumped the fence and had gotten out. Paige got her mum to drive her to Emma's house on her way to work. Paige thought that Milo would have just gone to see Polo, but she went right past his pen and went to Emma's mum's prize winning stallion Mario. She was standing next to him there in the paddock.

The two girls went for a walk on there ponies to the main road and back then out on a trail at Emma's parents farm. They found a river a while back and now they sit down and have a picnic nearly every day. This time something was wrong. Poppy and Lily were barking at every thing in site. Then Poppy and Lily ran off and would not come back. They searched and searched for them.

Paige stayed at Emma's that night so they could go out early the next morning. Paige was the first one up that morning. As soon as Paige got up and changed she got Emma up. The girls got their horses, tacked them up and rode off. They searched everywhere they could think of, but no Poppy and Lily. Paige's Mum called Paige to tell her that Poppy and Lily were safe and to go and pick them up from Dr. Bod's vet clinic. Straight away!

The two girls went to get Poppy and Lily from Dr. Bobs vet clinic. Lily and Poppy were so happy to see Paige and Emma. They asked if they were ok and went home to Paige's house and played with Poppy and Lily in the barn for the rest of the day. Then they had a barn sleep over.

In the end Paige got a foal by Milo and Mario and Emma got a liter of puppies by her dads new dog and Lily and Poppy got a new friend to play around with. Paige and Emma went back to school after the summer break ended.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!