JFK

On the 29th of May 1917, he became a Kennedy.
It was 1960 at the age of 43 when he was elected to be the man of his dreams.
On that fateful day in 1963 was a time that shook the USA, when John F. Kennedy went to heaven that day.
Riding in a car in Dallas, Texas with the first lady, his killer Lee was in the book depository but most thought it was a conspiracy.
Little did he know it would be the last day to make an impression or have anything more to say.
Three years back he was on the attack, to make his Presidency shine.
He was the 35th President and we all thought he was divine.
His nickname was Jack, he was at the height of the cold war and those who knew him knew he would soar.
With Marilyn Monroe singing his Birthday song, he got along with everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!