Magic

Have you ever wondered why sushi lines are the slowest most non-moving (if that’s even a word) lines in the world? Well today was one of those days, just like every other child in the line Sophie had one word on her mind. I wish, she told herself, I wish everyone in this line would let me go first. Then it happened everyone in the line stepped to one side and offered Sophie and her mum about one hundred metres in front of them! This is amazing! Sophie thought to herself
Before long it was another day at school, Sophie was at the back of the class room staring hard at her maths sheet it said, 1787+?=2022+44 . How am I going to do this? Sighed Sophie. Then it happened again Sophie`s pencil lifted out of her hand and onto the paper and started writing all the answers down!
Just then Sophie looked up her teacher was standing before her. Sophie why is your pencil in mid-air? Sophie thought about that for a moment. “My pencil is not in mid-air”, Sophie said, “You’re probably just seeing things”. “Yes you’re probably right”, replied her teacher.

When Sophie got home she had a think about what had been happening to her over the past two days. So first she began I wanted the sushi line to hurry up then I got exactly what I wanted when I wanted it! Then at school I could not figure out my maths test and my pencil did every little thing for me. I must have magic powers! Then from that day on Sophie was famous for her discovery but she found out that everyone has this power you just need to know how to find it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!