The Rainforest

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

It was a beautiful day in the rainforest. There was a rabbit called Jessie. She had a black body and a brown tummy and a beautiful blue tail. She was the cutest rabbit in the universe.
There was also a stream. The stream had heaps of animals around it. The rabbit showed me his rainbow mansion. It as made of the shiniest carrots in the world. I went inside the mansion and it was beautiful and there was the dancing rabbit of delight. I said 'Can I live with you?' and Jessie said 'Yes!'. Then we walked home together.
When we woke up we went for a stroll in the rainforest. I went for a swim in the stream. I jumped in and saw golden fish! I was riding on the big golden one and thought I would ask Jessie if they had a huge fish tank connected to the stream?
I went back home to the carrot mansion. I asked if I could bring the fish home and then I saw Jessie's minions. Jessie showed me the whole mansion because I hadn't seen it before as it was quite huge. Jessie showed me the aquarium . She had every sea creature created. She had turtles, sharks, dolphins, golden fish, crabs, sea snakes and crystal colourful fish.
I found a beautiful shiny orange carrot just for Jessie. 'That's for letting me live with you and feeding me' I said. Jessie also had a fire story mansion and a golden carrot room with emeralds, diamonds, gold, crystals, iron and plumion in her room. She had a huge factory and it was making food for me so I could survive.
The next day I went to see the karate dojo and then we walked home.
I was amazed because I got to live in the most amazing place.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!