The Lost Glasses

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

There once was an angry man who lost his glasses.

“Where did you put them last?” the angry man asked his friend, the ninja.

“I have no idea!” shouted the ninja.

The man felt really sad. His glasses cost a lot of money and he can’t see well without them.

“Now what are we going to do? We need to find them,” said the man.

“That’s a good idea,” said the ninja.

The ninja really wanted to help his friend, especially because the glasses were expensive.

“We better get moving,” said the man.

The man and the ninja went back to the man’s house. They went downstairs, through a secret tunnel until they got down to the basement.

The two friends started looking in every corner of the basement. They really wanted to find the glasses.

The man got to the third corner of the basement and looked in a deep hole.

The man couldn’t see as it was too dark. He asked the ninja to find a torch.

“I will keep looking while you go and get the torch,” said the man.

The ninja was getting tired but he had an idea.

“I know, I have another pair of glasses that are brand new at my house. But it is a mile away,” said the ninja.

“Do you have a boat or a car?” asked the man.

“No, I am so sorry. We would have to walk,” said the ninja.

They both decided to keep looking in the basement. The ninja came back with the torch.

The man used the torch to look down the hole. He could see something shining.

“I found them!!!” said the man.

“Try them on – do they still work?” asked the ninja.

“Of course they do,” said the man.

The man was so happy because now they could both go to Karate Land.

Karate Land is where all the ninjas live and where everyone goes to get karate lessons.

The angry man was now a happy man.

The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!