Family Mistakes

Family Mistakes
“Oh Ginger come and get it, it’s your Meow City food” said George, Ginger’s owner. Ginger, the obese, lazy bearlike cat didn’t come because it was too hot and I mean hot, like 42 degrees in Townsville hot. So George tried to feed his goldfish, Goldly, the bright scaley, speedy but a bit old, goldfish

The reason why it was too hot was because they lived in Townsville and it was summer. So the two pets were getting lazier and lazier by the day. George knew that it would be a miracle if Ginger and Goldly got up for once and did something that would let them get less lazy, but while George was thinking about this he saw something on the computer and he yelled “EUREKA” George thought this would work so he tried it.

The next day George went out for a walk looking very suspicious. ”Meow! Where do you think he’s going? Meow!” said Ginger.
“Blub! I don’t know! Blub!” said Goldly A few hours later George came back with a cute puppy. Ginger and Goldly were going bonkers about the new dog, they had no idea what was about to happen.
The next day Ginger was going to go take a sip of water from Goldly’s bowl but the new dog thought the cat was going to eat Goldly so the dog started to attack Ginger George saw this and saw he made a mistake and he tried to stop the dog but it wouldn't stop so Goldly got up and all of a sudden ran for the dog and caught it by its collar Ginger and George were surprised that goldy was breathing so they helped Goldly lead the dog into the cage and George sent that dog to back where it came from.


“Well that was a doozy”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!