The Story Of Can Man

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Can man is a living can with super powers. His super powers are super speed. Super speed is when he runs as fast as lightning! Can man lives in a top secret hideout in Highfields. Can Man is ten years old.
Now I am going to tell you about Can Man’s arch enemy. His enemy is Mr Bomb. Mr Bomb’s powers are explosion. Explosion is when he explodes and he is still alive during the explosion! You can tell when Mr Bomb is about to explode because he will flash red and black.
Can Man new Mr Bomb was going to blow up Highfields State School. So Can man got out of his hideout and headed out of his hideout and headed straight to Mr Bomb. Then Can Man grabbed Mr Bomb’s hand and “What the heck are you doing!” screamed Can Man.
“Trying to blow up Highfields State School,” said Mr Bomb.
Then Can Man said, “I order you to stop what you are doing, now!”
But Mr Bomb ignored Can Man and started to flash Red and Black. This meant he was going to try and blow up the school. Can man grabbed Mr Bomb’s hand and for the safety of our principle, Teachers and students all over the school. Can Man had an idea and let go of Mr Bomb’s hand and started running around him really fast.
Why was he doing this you may ask? Can Man was doing this because he wanted to make a tornado around Mr Bomb and fly him in the sky. I forgot to mention that at the start of the book. The tornado does not harm Can Man because he was the one making it. Anyway back to our story, Can Man full Tornado takes one minute. That means he has only one second until Mr Bomb will blow up once he has finished the tornado.
Luckily for everyone at Highfields state School, the tornado was quick enough to throw him high enough above the clouds and hopefully he was flying high with learning… One second later, BOOM!!! All the students, teachers plus the Principle at Highfields State School thanked their favourite superhero Can Man!!
Remember how I said Can Man at the start of the book that I mentioned that Me Bomb is still alive after he explodes. He was and he cried back to his Lair and thought of another plan. While Can Man happily returned to his secret hideout ready to protect the innocent people of Highfields from anymore pesky bad guys like Mr Bomb.
The End… for now

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!